Friday, January 26, 2007

Week 3 Exercise 6

I am flickred now. These mashups are a bit overwhelming. The ColorPickr and Honeycomb Maze are clever.

3 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...

Hi -

It's great that you are exploring things and learning. Did you find a photo you like on flickr? Please post it (or a link to it) here on your blog.

Be sure to follow the instructions in the discovery exercises so you will get credit for the work you do!

anling said...

Hi virtual services team -
I had posted a large aerial photo of Rome at the very bottom of my blog that you missed. Take a look; it's impressive. Thanks!

Virtual Services Team said...

Thanks for pointing out the photo. Where did you get it? It is customary for the photo to link back to its source if you didn't actually take the picture yourself.

I'm glad to see you also have learned how to add an image to a post.